Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fashion- Beautiful Betsey

Hey everyone! Yesterday I went out shopping and stopped by one of my favorite stores... Betsey Johnson! I LOVE all of her girly, fun, and creative styles, but I still don't fit in all of their clothes yet :( That still doesn't stop me form trying to find the perfect piece there. So, with that in mind, I was on her site today,www.betseyjohnson.com, and found these really cute items there that I wanted to share with you guys, so below are the things that I saw and really liked! I hope you enjoy... in the comments tell us what your favorite thing from Betsey Johnson is. xoxo- Paris


 I actually do have these, and LOVE them!
 I have gotten so many compliments on them <3


 I have tried these on and trust me...
they look like princess shoes on, just gorgeous!

I don't fit in her dresses, but this ready-to-wear
chic dress is so lovely.


I love this dress because I think the 
fabric above the tool is so pretty with the pink color peek-a-booing out.

This dress has a very airy feeling to it which
I think is fabulous, almost like a fairy, but the dress is black and grey, which I think, adds a 
mysterious and classy look to this short flattering dress. 

This necklace gives a high fashion approach to something young and dainty, the teapot is so elegant and pretty, but the taxi cab is so edgy and "glitzy" I love the
versatility of this piece. 
















How cute is this glittery watch! I think the gold makes it look so elegant, and the dog whose features have been "gem-ified" makes me feel like I would be rich wearing this watch. Yet another great aspect are the playful and fantasy-like looking numbers!

This dainty ballerina necklace is o' so  pretty. I love how simple and dainty the actual ballerina is, and how glittery and decorated the other pendants are. 

1 comment:

  1. I love going to Betsey Johnson to check out all the fun pockets in their purses!!
    It might sound really boring but you should try it, it is actually really fun and exciting!!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete