Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fashion- Swim into Spring

Hey everyone! I decided that with spring around the corner, I would show you some cute bikini options available at some awesome stores. I found the bikinis from either Victoria Secret, or Free People. Tell me where you like to get your bathing suits (I found it hard to find some cute ones online!) xoxo- The Glam Girls
To start off, I found these cute crochet shorts that are a great bikini bottom cover up. They also match nicely with the next bikini I am about to show, and they range in a variety of colors. (VS)
This swim suit that I was talking about earlier goes great with the shorts above, and comes in different colors. I love this for the crochet texture above a normal swimsuit fabric. It adds variation while still keeping with the same color, which is bright and summery (also perfect for spring!) (VS)
This fun Victoria Secret Swimsuit is so cute because it is designed with some cute ruffles. The cut of the swimsuit is perfect, and the color is youthful and bright. 


The last victoria secret bathing suit is this adorable purple one. I always think purple is such a nice unexpected color and this suit also has nice detail. From the simple tie in the center of the top piece, and two sides of the bottom. Also, the little ruffles and the slight differences in the purple throughout the entire bikini.


The top of this bikini is so unique and boho chic! The knit fabric, and the somewhat flowy bottom towards the end of the top is so nice. I also think the straps are so delicate. Obviously the designers at Free People have some seriously good taste.
This too is a unique cut swim suit that comes in many different patters. I think the way the top is so high cut makes this piece special. Also, free people was smart to keep the bottom simple to let the difference in the top piece stand out.
For the second to last swimsuit, I found this cute crochet bikini from Free People. It is an elegant black suit with a hippie vibe because it is crochet. This also has a high cut top piece as well.
(Do you think this high cut bikini top will be in this spring/summer? In the comments tell us what you think.)
Last but certainly not least is another frilly pink bikini. This Free People one is a little bit different from the VS one. This has a lacy fabric and has the extra lace fringe at the sides of the bottom making it almost a skirt. As for the top, it is not a traditional bikini cut top. This looks more like a tank cut off and then there is the frill added for style. 

1 comment:

  1. Try Little Marc Jacobs (so adorable), I def think the high cut bikini top will be in.

    ReplyDelete