Sunday, April 1, 2012

Beauty- March Favorites

Hey girls… happy April Fools Day! Since it happens to be the first day of April, I thought it was the perfect day to do a, "March Favorites," post. If you don't know what this kind of post is, its just a group of your most loved products from the previous month. 
What was your favorite product(s) from March… tell us in the comments. xoxo- Paris
Minted Nail Polish- Revlon: Pastels and Neons are super in this spring, so this color follows that trend perfectly. I also think the color is so refreshing.
Eyeshadows in #44 and #29- The Body Shop: Using my body shop eyeshadow brush, I take #29 and sweep it across my lid, then take #44 and gently work it into my crease for an easy everyday eye look that doesn't require much blending if colors are used with a delicate hand. 
Tea Tree Concealer- The Body Shop: I recently did a post on this product (Beauty- Concealer Review), so check it out to learn more!
Un Jardin Sur Le Nil- Hermes: This fresh and floral scent is divine for an everyday springtime scent. I only have a tester but wish I had the entire bottle! I have received multiple compliments regarding my scent while wearing this perfume.
Trichomania Solid Shampoo- Lush: This super moisturizing shampoo is great for dry, curly hair. Its so good you don't even need conditioner, and it doesn't leave your hair oily!
Chocomania Body Butter- The Body Shop: This smells exactly like chocolate, in fact, it smells so delicious  I wanted to eat it! Not only is the smell yummy, but it is so rich that it keeps you moisturized for 48hrs. This is also great for dry elbows and knees.
(Hurry! The chocomania line is limited edition)










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nail polish color tip. I really like that minted shade! I'm certain I recently saw it on someone. I am also going to try the Jardin perfume because I bet I'll love your taste in perfume.
    Thanks for the post and I can't wait until next week. xo

    ReplyDelete