Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tribal Trends

Hey bloggers! Sophia here! So today I'm going to be talking about a trend on the rise that I keep seeing in my fave stores like Bloomies, Nordstrom, and Forever 21. This trend is tribal all the way. Don't get me wrong, at first I <3 this theme for all its bright colors and feather patterns, but honestly it's getting tired. This trend started in summer and should have stayed there. So yeah, I got a feather extension at the start of summer, but when school was around the corner, I cut it out ASAP. There's nothing wrong with owning a feather headband, and one, maybe two max, tribal tees , but wear anything more and you scream that you're lost in the summer. Right now, I'd stick with simpler, more chic patterns for fall.  Tribal is been there done that.
xoxo Sophia 


2 comments:

  1. Sophie! I love this post! I was at bloomies the other day with my friends sophie and amanda and I saw like omg WAYY TO MUCH TRIBAL! keep it up girly! hehehe
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree, but i still enjoy my moccasin slippers and some of my friends have feathers. (I prefer the feathers in the summer though)

    ReplyDelete