Sunday, December 4, 2011

Beauty- Sweet Lemon Scrub Review


Hey everyone! So for today's beauty post I am going to be doing a review of the body shop's sweet lemon body scrub! I will be giving both positive and negative feedback, on the negative side, I found this product to be a little bit oily. Possibly beacuse I waited a long time to use it since the day I bought it. (max. 2 months) However my favorite body scrub from the body shop, the grapefruit kind, never seemed oily no matter how late I used it. On the positive/negative side the scrub is extremely mousturizing! I mean you feel like butter afterwards! It is quite amazing the results, however this one, while mousturizing, didn't leave me feeling, " squeaky clean," a bit like I just sat in a tub of lotion. While good for the skin, it wasn't really what I was looking for in a scrub. I still do enjoy these scrubs though, I usually don't run into this oily problem. Usually I just feel exfoliated well, which I like, especially for the winter months. On the positive side, I did feel very soft, which, cured my dry legs. Also, when I first smelled the product I had thought to myslef "OMG, I am going to hate this scent on my body!" But when I stepped out of the shower I realized it wasn't too bad. Then my family noticed how nice it smelled and I got so many compliments! Overall the product was not a repurchase, but not a fail. I recommend it if your skin is itchy and dry. While my legs were dry, the rest of my body was not, so I don't think I really needed this for my whole body in the first place. Do try this product and tell us what you think... was it a "hit" or a "miss"? I hope you found this review helpful, xoxo- The Glam Gurls!

2 comments:

  1. I have the bath and body works refreshing citrus body scrub from true blue spa and I love love love it! Even my friend ( who knows who she is) who hates the smell of oranges likes it because it doesn't smell like orange its smells just REALLY good! I like that bcuz it exfoliates well while giving u 1 million dollar gammss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grapefruit scrub/scent too! :)
    Great post

    ReplyDelete