Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fashion- In the Spotlight: Zoe Saldana

Hey everyone! For today's fashion post I am going to be focusing on one of my favorite fashion icons... Zoe Saldana. She always gives an effortlessly chic look wether on the red carpet, or  when caught by paparazzi. Below are some of my favorite looks she has worn and why they are my faves. Don't Forget: In the comments below tell us who your favorite fashion icon is.
Enjoy! xoxo-Paris!



 This outfit might just be my favorite.
The purple is so unexpected and the ruffling gives the dress it's extravagance. I also adore the light into dark shades. I believe that is called the ombre effect (They talk about it on Project Runway <3) Lastly, the sparkly top gives the gown a royal feel. 

I love the boldness of this dress. 
She wears it with such confidence! The short sleek length is perfect for the dramatic volume of the sleeve. The shoes add an automatic classiness to this daring outfit!

This too, may also be my favorite. The shape of the dress hugs
her thin body beautifully, as well as the cream color making her look like a princess. I think the texture of the fabric is gorgeous as well as every other aspect of the dress. I LOVE this one!!! I mean, look at how amazing the neckline is, and don't you just love how tight it fits, and then it flows out at the bottom?

 Going along with the creams/ whites she wears, I decided to add this dress to my favorites. This dress makes her look like a graceful grecian goddess, and the dark velvet ribbon is nice because it looks beautiful in contrast to the light colored gown. And have you seen the back?! It is so pretty <3

 Lastly, this airy dress gives her that bold factor once again. I guess by the time you finish reading this post, you will realize how daring a girl can look in red. Still, she wears a dress that is using the ombre effect. The white, to light red, to bright red, calls for what I think, is an exquisite resort wear gown. She also accessorized herself perfectly. 











1 comment:

  1. This post blows my mind, you have the keenest eye for fashion. I would love to see more, "In The Spotlight:..." posts. My top two fashion icons are Paris and Sophia (also Lady Gaga)
    Keep up the hard work

    ReplyDelete