Sunday, November 27, 2011

Beauty- Winter Hands!

Hey everyone, Its that time of year again! Although the crisp weather and joyful feeling in the air is nice, the wintery weather sucks the moisture out of our hands. Unfortunately, this dry feeling in our hands is hard to get rid of, and can sometimes lead to cuts and scabs all over our hands, the only thing we can do to help them is to slather cream on them as many times a day as we can. I am going to recommend some hand creams for you today at some different price points, there will be 3 total, 2 of these creams I got at the drugstore so they are a really good price! I hope you enjoy... xoxo- Paris
(In the comments below tell us what your favorite, or least favorite hand cream is!)


1) Nivea Creme
This cream does wonders!!! I love how compact the packaging for this cream is, the smell is light and powdery and the cream itself is so thick and luxurious. Seriously, the quality of the cream is so amazing that I was so surprised that it only costs $1.49 at my drugstore... how great is that?

2) I Love... blueberry & smoothie
First off, the smell of this hand cream is delicious! The thin cream spreads easily all over the hand allowing each crack and crevice of your dry hand to be moisturized. The super soft hand cream also won my heart because, personally, I HATE cream, I just really dislike how it sometimes just sits on my hands making them feel goopy, but this stuff blends into my skin leaving it soft and, "free feeling," if you know what I mean. The price: $4.99, on sale! Not on sale: I am not sure, I would like to say around $6.



3) Jo Malone Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment
Although this cream is rather pricey, the sleek packaging and lemony lime verbena scent makes for a gorgeous hand cream. As it says in the name... It really is nourishing. I completely recommend this cream to everyone, I have seen changes regarding the softness of my hands. Earlier this month my hands were EXTREMELY DRY!!! Ask anyone and they could tell you how rough my knuckles were, but after applying a nickel size amount per hand each day I saw some amazing results! The price: $45.00, but it is worth it if your hands need some TLC.




1 comment:

  1. My hands are DEAD at the moment so this is extremely helpful.
    Thank you so much for the advice on hand creams.

    ReplyDelete