Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fashion- Cell Phone Cases

Hey everyone! For today's fashion post I am going to introduce a form of accessory that many people tend to over look. You can probably guess which accessory I am going to talk about, based on the title of this post, but without further ado, I am going to tell you all about some cute cell phone cases. You may be thinking, why even bring up cell phone cases, why does it matter how your phone looks? Well, it doesn't really matter if you have the, "glitziest," or, "coolest," phone out there, but it just so happens to be that whenever you pull out your phone, why not have it look as good as you? Below are 3 iPhone cases that I think portray beauty in many different ways, all of them I found on amazon varying from totally different price points. In the comments tell us which of these cases is your favorite. Enjoy! xoxo- Paris


1) Kate Spade: This case is so chic! I love the pitch black in contrast to the white, and the hint of pink on the rim to add a dash of, "girliness."






($12.95)












2) Juicy Couture: As many of you may know, I am obsessed with Juicy couture, and if I ever had this case, I would simply die! I think the simplicity of the case is so elegant, but the shiny gold color will make your phone look like it is worth millions!


($19.00)
















3) Company... unknown: I like this case for all its glitter. I have a similar case on my phone right now in a darker color pink, but I love how pretty the baby pink and champagne colored glitter mixes. 




($2.00... really cheap, I know!)

1 comment: