Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fashion- OOT (outfit of tomorrow)

Hey everyone! So tomorrow is a, "dress down day, " at school and I wanted to share with you what I will be wearing. In the comments tell us if you like these kind of, "outfit of the…," posts. Enjoy! xoxo- The Glam Girls!


-As my shirt I will be wearing a pink tank underneath my Betsey Johnson, "LOVE," off the shoulder, cropped tee.
- For my pants I will be wearing a pair of white skinny jeans to make the bright letters on the black shirt pop. Also, the shirt is already a big statement piece so keeping it simple for my pant would be a bit more stylish!
- As my shoes I will be wearing my short black leather boots form Steve Madden. They are short biker boots with a half zipper down the side. This will not only keep my feet warm, but add a rustic feel to the entire look. 
(the zipper is on the other side)



1 comment: