Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beauty- My Skincare Routine

Hey Everyone! So for todays post I am going to tell you all about my skincare routine (morning-night)! I am currently loving all my products, and have been using them all for about 8 months and haven't had any trouble since. I hope you find this really helpful! xoxo- Paris
Don't Forget: In the comments tell us your favorite product in your skincare routine.
My skin type: Sensitive and dry


Morning:
#1) Exfoliate my face with Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub. I like this product mainly because it has the little exfoliating beads to take away dead skin, but has serious moisturizing properties. This is quite gentle and has no harsh scents, only a soft clean one.
#2) Cleanse my face with Cetaphil Normal to Oily Skin Cleanser. I use the normal to oily skin one because, although my skin is sensitive, the sensitive kind didn't do enough for my skin. So, I chose this and and it is too, very gentle.There is no scent for this product.
#3) Apply my Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream. This is a super gentle cream that blends easily into the skin making it feel super light and free. I am super picky with my creams and this is my favorite. I cannot even feel it on my skin once I have rubbed it in. I LOVE THIS! There is a slight scent that is very clean (not, "seaweed-like.")
#4) I finish off with a special cream for my nose and chin, this is a cream that you need a dermatologist to recommend and give to you, so this cannot be found over the counter.

Night:

#1) Cleanse my face with Cetaphil Normal to Oily Skin Cleanser (same one as before).

#2) Apply my Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum. This too is extremely hydrating but super light as well. It blends int your skin very well, once again making it feel like you have put nothing on. I <3 this cream as well. Has a soft scent, (barely there, but somewhat rosy, very nice!)
#3) Massage my face lightly with my Body Shop Facial Massager. This is just a fun add in that you are suppose to do at night to relax your face and open you pores. It feels really nice and isn't harsh. All you do is just roll it over your face a couple times. (great for a spa night!)
#4) Then I use another special cream form my dermatologist for my nose and chin. The real point of these creams I get from dermatologist, is to help with any oiliness on my skin (my nose and chin are my only, somewhat oily spots. The rest of my face is dry.



1 comment: