Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fashion- Disney Couture (my thoughts)

Hey everyone! One of my favorite things to do is check out this adorable website called fredflare. Recently I noticed they have been selling a brand called Disney Couture, which I think looks so gorgeous. Below are the current things they have in stock, while they are a bit pricey, do you think I should purchase one of these pieces? If so, which one should I choose, and which one might you choose for yourself? (leave that in the comments below) Enjoy! xoxo- The Glam Girls


 










Drink Me Necklace, $70
The intricate details on this dainty necklace completes the couture look!



                                                               






Oversized Castle Cocktail Ring, $70
The entire piece is so fabulous, but I love the super shiny royal purple gems.




         
 Shark Bracelet, $60
This ultra fierce bracelet is an easy to wear gold bangle with some unique qualities including: chains, a blue diamond, and tiny pendants.

Perfume Vial Tower Necklace, $90
This is obviously special because it is a perfume vial made into a necklace! The gold helps with the couture aspect, and the hint of pink makes for a princess-like feel.

                                                                                             
  




Seven Dwarves Double Finger Ring, $55
This best seller (hurry only 2 left in stock!) is nice because it includes a dark color, black. The other jewelry pieces in this collection include bright colors, but this ring has sophistication and true style!
Gold Tinkerbell Necklace, $30
This is on the cheaper side, but is nice quality, as it comes from a great line of products. This is great because it is simple, easy to wear, and couture (I aways think gold brings along that kind of vibe). Of course this is whimsical as it has a fairy (tinkerbell) on it as well!









2 comments:

  1. Hi I think you should get the oversized castle cocktail ring, and I would get the tinkerbell necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either get the, "drink me necklace," or the shark bracelet, and I would choose the seven dwarves ring... so rocker chic!

    ReplyDelete