Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beauty- Body Shop Sale/Haul

Hey girls! On Friday I was at The Body Shop and bought a couple things I needed, and just really wanted to try. There is an amazing buy 2 get 1 free, buy 3 get 2 free, and buy 1 get one 50% off sale going on select items. So in the spirit of that, I purchased 3 items in order to get 2 free. Along with that I am a, "love your body," member and can receive 10% off the entire purchase! I now have 4 points which means $15 free on my next visit, so if you enjoy these body shop hauls, leave that in the comments and I will be sure to do one the next time I can. If you have any interests in these products I have the site linked below each, you can also comment and ask for a review on which ever product you want. Without further ado, here is what I got… xoxo- Paris


Divine Calm (Lavender Essential Oil)- $20
I was completely out of lavender essential oil, which smells so good, so I decided to treat myself to a new bottle. Although it may seem like a little product for a lot of money, you can use this for so many different things. One drop goes a really, really, really long way! (Seriously, take my word for it!)
Divine Calm Essential OIl
Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub- $14
This is one of those products that I just had to get because it seemed so amazing! This is just like one of their body scrubs (which are so luxurious) except for your feet. The peppermint aspect cools off the foot making them feel ache-free.Tip: before use, pop in the refrigerator for a more intense peppermint tingle.
Peppermint Foot Scrub


Eye Definer Eyeliner #02 Rich Brown- $11
I actually never owned my own eyeliner until now, and am glad to have this one. My sister has other Body Shop eyeliners, and they are extremely creamy and easy to blend out/apply. I chose a medium brown color to make it less harsh and more natural. I don't usually wear make-up on a regular basis, but a little liner adds a bit more attention to the eyes. 
Eye Definer Eyeliner #02 Rich Brown
Paddle Brush- $12.00, Detangling Comb- $7.00
These hair brushes are perfect for my now long curly hair. I used to keep my hair short, making it seem thinner. Now that it is longer, its curls are more dramatic and I needed a paddle brush to really control it. The wide toothed comb I will be using after I shower, when my hair is wet. I don't want my hair getting knotty, but when I would brush it with a normal comb I would break my hair! I have never had my own comb/brush like these and they look high quality and durable to me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment