Sunday, May 6, 2012

Beauty- April Favorites

Hey girls! So last month we had a "March Favorites" post on the blog, where a list of about six items were posted because they were either most used, or most loved that month. Since it is still the beginning of May, I decided why not do an April favorites post? In the comments tell us what your top product from April was. Enjoy! xoxo- The Glam Girls
April's lip duo is Baby lips quenched, and then I put a generous dab at the center of my lips of softlips pearl. Then I rub my lips together for a moisturized and slightly shimmery look.
Chanel Chance Eau Tendre perfume is a fresh, floral, with a slight, little hint of sweetness scent. Also a perfect day/night fragrance. I only have a tester size, but it is a roller ball, so it's super convenient!
The body shop rounded facial brush I only use on occasion (usually with the next two products listed below, but I sometimes I incorporate it into my daily routine), but it really helps work in my cleanser and free my skin of any bacteria.
My tester size of Estée Lauder Soft Clean Cream Cleanser for dry skin is always a treat for my face! It moisturizes, and cleans at the same time gently. I like to pair it with my facial brush and moisturizer (see below) when I think my skin deserves a little TLC.
I only have a sample, but the Caudalie Moisturizing Cream is a perfect cream for me. It sinks into my skin so it doesn't feel greasy, but it also has super moisturizing qualities!
Essie's Sugar Daddy is a perfect wash of color on your nails that gives a fresh, elegant look. It is a sheer pink that adds a bit of color and shine to add some class to your everyday outfit.





1 comment:

  1. My favorite product was baby lips too! What a coincidence!
    -YKW

    ReplyDelete