Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fashion- OOT (Outfit Of Tomorrow)

Hey everyone! I have decided to do yet another OOT (outfit of tomorrow) because I have a dress down day on Monday, May 7th. Below is everything I will be wearing except the accessories. In the comments, tell me which kind of accessory I should wear, a bracelet, necklace, earrings, headband, etc? Enjoy! xoxo-Paris
The shirt I will be wearing is a Juicy Couture striped shirt. It is super comfy and soft. (the material is kind of like the fabric splendid uses a lot.) As for the jacket I decided to go with a seven brand, medium wash, denim jacket. It has zipper detailing that starts at the cuff and goes up to the elbow, which I like to unzip and then roll so it looks like the picture shown above. 
The jeans I will be wearing are my white skinnies (again). They have been my most worn, most comfortable, and favorite jeans this year. The brand is pearl, just in case you want to get yourself a pair! I will be rolling this up once so they hit about the same length as shown above. I will be doing this to show off my new shoes (see below), and to give it a more spring/summery vibe.
I am so excited about these new shoes that I purchased just yesterday at space kiddets. They are completely made of rubber. The entire flat is red, and then there is a pink bow and a little peep toe at the tip. These flats are also great if you still want to stay fashionable in rainy weather! The brand is venettini.


1 comment: