Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fashion- OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

Hey girls! Summer is pretty much in full swing, and I thought I would show you the outfit I am wearing today. The outfit I have on gives off a bright, summery vibe, while still staying on trend with a very special piece (the romper!). Tell us in the comments which component of this look is your favorite. Enjoy! xoxo- Paris
The star of this outfit is my Little Marc Jacobs romper. It is navy blue with a very cute design of multi-colored flamingos. There is some button detailing on one side so you can easily put the romper on (or you can just slip into it). Rompers, I feel, really made an appearance last summer. However, rompers are still on trend this season especially. 
I used this picture in one of my previous posts because it perfectly illustrates how I wear my jean jacket.  I love wearing jean jackets in the spring/summer because they provide just enough heat so that you are not chilly, yet the fabric is thin enough for warmer weather. 
These are Kenneth Cole Reaction sandals in a brown suede fabric. They velcro in the back to keep the sandal closed, and have slight bumps in the front for a worn-out look. The picture makes these bumps in the fabric seem more dramatic than as in person, but hopefully they give the same effortlessly chic look in the picture!
My Michael Kors Neon Pink Canvas bag is my everyday bag because it carries lots of stuff without being too big and clunky. Since it is my everyday bag, and it always has my things in it, I brought it along with me outside. 
As for accessories (excluding the bag), I wore a bright, salmon/pink colored scarf that has silver, shimmery threads weaved in throughout the length of the scarf. This is a thin, skinny scarf that I just wrapped around my neck once. As for hair, I kept it simple by tossing it up in a messy bun with a few pieces of hair hanging. 


2 comments:

  1. <3 the bag & romper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink bag it is so pretty, and I also love the romper!

    ReplyDelete