Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fashion- OOTD


Hey everyone! For today’s fashion post, I am going to post about my outfit of the day. Since the weather is still warm, this is a pretty summery outfit, but soon we will transition into fall, and my outfit of the day posts will showcase some of the latest fall trends. I hope you enjoy! Xoxo- The Glam Girls

This Sally Miller Couture, red and lace tank is lightweight and flowy. The red also gives my outfit a pop of color, and the white lace compliments my shorts.
My white jean shorts from Liberation are distressed in the front, and frayed at the ends. I also like that the color ties in the white lace on my shirt.
I am wearing one of my favorite shoes of the summer, my Vince Camuto Mollan Black Sandals, which contrast well with my white jean shorts and the lace on my shirt.
Lately I have been wearing my hair in a high bun, and am tying it with my light pink, emi-jay hair tie.
As for my bag, I am wearing my bloomingdale's canvas bag. I love canvas bags because they are so durable, so comfortable, and can carry a lot. I especially love this one because of the fun print. It is the bloomingdale's store brimming with shoppers and merchandise shown in all the windows. 




No comments:

Post a Comment