Sunday, October 21, 2012

Beauty- Fall Makeup Trends

Hey Girls! Fall is here with new makeup trends galore! Below are the top five makeup trends for you to try out. Which makeup trend will you be rocking this season? Tell us in the comments. Xoxo- The Glam Girls



Trend #1: A swipe of rosy blush

A rosy cheek is sweet and delicate. It also adds a brightness to the face.







Trend#2: Wine/red colored lips
Wear wine red or bright red lips as a pop of color in a natural look, or with a subtle smokey for a nighttime look.










Trend #3: Dramatic Eyeliner
Make a bold cat eye with a good, creamy black eyeliner.









Trend #4: Deep Blue Polish
Give an edgy look with navy and sapphire nail colors








Trend #5: Natural, Earthy Toned Shadows
Try taupes and bronze colors for a versatile eye look. It works from day to night, and with all eye colors.

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I have been visiting your blog very frequently lately and I enjoy the load of inspiration I get each time I come back here. I would like to share this inspiration with others and let them know about your blog vie our school magazine. I am asking for permission to use some of your pictures and of course the Blog website will be also included. If you would like to conatct me, my email addres is MHochstaedter@eisp.cz.
    Thank you ahead.

    Best regards,
    Muriel Hochstädter

    ReplyDelete