Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fashion- Nation LTD

Hey everyone! Yesterday was my birthday and I got two adorable shirts from this brand, Nation LTD, from the store Olive and Bettes. They just started selling it there, and thought that the brand might be new to some of you. The quality of their clothing is spot on, and they have a relaxed, chic style. Here is what I got:
A charcoal grey color, made of soft, thin fabric and a loose fit. This is a great lounge wear top that offers lots of style. 
This gives a bit of attitude with the black and white stripes, and I also think the design of this is well thought out. It is the right length and width, and the tight 1/4 length sleeves are nice in contrast with the rest of the large, billowy top. 

Store where I purchased my tops: 
Brand:
xoxo- Paris

1 comment:

  1. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This
    piece of writing posted at this web page is truly fastidious.
    Here is my web blog - sport bags

    ReplyDelete