Sunday, November 4, 2012

Beauty- October Favorites

Hey everyone! I am so excited that November is finally here! I love all the holiday spirit that comes along with the next few months, but I also loved October, and discovered some beauty products that I just had to share in a favorites post. Enjoy! xoxo- The Glam Girls
Remember: Comment about any of your favorite products from the month of October, and also any fashion post suggestions, we want to know what you want to read!

Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream- about $8
I had a trial sized version of this product, and loved what it did for my skin so much that I just had to go out and get a whole tube! When applied, the cleanser tingles a bit on the skin, as it has a bit of a minty undertone, and when washed off you would feel detoxified and clean. This is super gentle and removes redness. I wash my face morning and night, and use this cleanser probably 8 times in a week.

Bulgari Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum- $65 at Sephora
This is a beautiful Rose scent that is a sophisticated floral scent. I can't really describe it other than that it is just a yummy, fresh, rose perfume that works well from day into night. It also lasts almost all day! I only have a tester of this, but hope to purchase a bottle in the near future. 

Body Shop Tea Tree Oil- $9
If you struggle with any pimples, this is your savior! This month I had 3 angry blemishes, and by just using a drop of this stuff on a Q-tip, and applying it directly to the pimple (along with topical clindamycin, which is available from a dermatologist), my pimples healed rather quickly and nicely. You can barely tell where they were, and it only took about 4 days! I love it so much that I am even going to repurchase it!

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15- $22.50 at Fresh
I have the sugar rosé lip treatment from Fresh and love it, and this is yet another great product. I received a mini version of this from Sephora because it was my b-day month. It adds a nice sheen to lips like you've applied gloss, but instead of the stickiness gloss provides, this gives your lips serious moisture. I suggest you refrigerate these lip treatments in-between uses, as they tend to melt easily. 

3 comments:

  1. You can't beat Tea Tree Oil, it's amazing stuff (I love the smell of it too, though I can see why others wouldn't!) And I would also love to try the Burts Bees cleanser - I've only tried their lip balms before and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm .. Tea Tree Oil .. may have to try it :)

    turquoisedreaam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete