Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bonus Beauty- Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Review

Hey everyone! This post is going to review an eye makeup remover that I absolutely love. Although I have already posted a beauty post today, I decided to add in this one because I figured with Halloween this week, we are going to be removing quite a bit of makeup! I have tried quite a few different makeup removers, and this is by far my favorite. It received five stars on Estée Lauder's website, and practically everyone on the site had good reviews on this product (I only found about 5-6 negative reviews out of the 88 total reviews). Read on to find out why I, and so many other women love it! Enjoy! Xoxo- The Glam Girls
Remember: Comment on any post with any fashion post requests! We would love to know exactly what you want to read :)
Price: $18.00
Color: Clear
Scent: Fragrance-free
Texture: Water-like, not oily
How To Apply: Unscrew the cap and place a cotton pad over the hole at the top. Turn over and let the remover soak a bit into the pad. Turn back over and then place cotton pad over eye. Gently swipe over the lid to remove makeup.
Benefits: Super gentle and great for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Should remove almost all makeup in one use without leaving an oily residue on lid. I really like that it feels like nothing is left on the eye afterwards, as I find that many makeup removers tend to have that effect. Eye should feel clean and not irritated after use.

My Overall Rating:

Product I Want to Try Next:
I struggle to find a face makeup remover that will not irritate my skin or leave an oily residue. Since I have had such a good experience with Estée Lauder's eye makeup remover, I am eager to try these makeup removing towelettes. This product also received 5 stars on Estée Lauder's site, and out of 68 reviews, I found only about 3 negative comments! If you have used this product, or want to recommend another face makeup removing towelette, please leave me a comment! 

Want to know one of my favorite drugstore eye makeup removers? Leave us a comment saying you would, and it might just be one of the next beauty posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment