Sunday, December 18, 2011

Easy Everyday Look

Hi Girlies!
 For my weekly beauty post, I am going to be featuring one of my everyday looks you can easily create!  
          To start with, I use a simple base by Laura Mercier, it is a basic mineral powder in rich vanilla.(change the color according to skin tone)This product evens out skin tone, and gives a skin a polished, finished look. This also helps conceal any blemishes, blackheads, or eye-bags. This can be found at any Laura Mercier countertop in department stores. 
        Next, I use a NYX eyeshadow pencil in cottage cheese, to trace over the inner corners of my eyes, which wakes up my eyes and brightens my face. When doing this, I'm sure to blend in the color till it appears natural and light. It comes in a variety of colors, but for an everyday look, cottage cheese works best. This eyeshadow pencil is very inexpensive, and can be found at any Ulta store, and some drugstores. 
         After that, I use Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in pewter, extremely softly on my waterline. This gives eyes a more passionate look, but still lively, from the eyeshadow pencil. When done this is barely noticeable, but still beautiful. This you can get at any Ulta, and some drugstores.
       To finish off this basic look, I cake my lips with Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss, in Afterglow. Although this gloss feels a bit heavy on your lips, it lays beautifully with a nice sheen and slight sparkle. This peachy gloss is worth the haul to Sephora or Ulta! 


Hope you this was helpful! 
xoxo Sophia

2 comments:

  1. :) who gave you this idea? Love this post! Do a lot of the same steps!
    Luv ya!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the tips, now I want to buy NYX jumbo eye pencil!

    ReplyDelete