Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fashion- Ray Bans... In or Out?

Hey everyone, for today's post I am going to be talking about a popular accessory, sunglasses!

First off, you are probably wondering, "why even bring up sunglasses, its winter!?" I agree, I didn't learn until recently how important sunglasses are all year round. I did know that in the summer it is crucial to wear sunglasses as often as possible, as the sun is very bright and hot all day long, but what about the winter? Even though it is cold, it doesn't mean that the sun is not bright. Also, think about snowy days, the sun will reflect off the white snow making it harsh on our eyes. Now, back to the fashion, I have realized that almost half of the girls in my school wear ray bans, and nearly half of them look silly. I think it depends on the kind of face that you have, sometimes people wear them to look, "cool," when really, all they are doing is making their face appear too small, too large or just plain odd. However, I have seen people wear Ray Bans and they look really good. I even have a pair of Ray Bans (the cheap kind) but they don't look as good as those who have the right face for them. Below are a few pictures next to some numbers. In the comments below, tell us which picture looks best and which looks worst by writing down the number picture you decided on. Have fun! xoxo- Paris :)


1) Beyonce
























2) Bruno Mars
























3) Demi Lovato
























4) Justin Bieber
























5) Paris Hilton



































3 comments: