Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fashion- Award Winning Oscar Gowns from the Past

Hey girls! In honor of the 2012 Oscar sunday, I went back and found some gorgeous dresses worn at any red carpet event. In the comments tell us which of these dresses is your favorite, and if you watch the Academy Awards tonight, who do you think looked the best? I hope you all enjoy, xoxo- Paris
Natalie Portman
I love how the color is so vibrant, yet she makes it looks so elegant. The fitted top is perfectly matched with a beautiful flowy bottom.















Penelope Cruz
This gorgeous gown has a timeless look to it, and makes her look as if she is a queen. I also love that its strapless, and different textures of the fabric.

















Heidi Klum
Heidi's confidence as she sports this daring red dress is wonderful. This hugs her body perfectly, and the draping of the fabric is done perfectly. This adds a serious amount of drama and true fashion.


























Cameron Diaz
Another, "princess-y," dress that I love for its glitz, as well as the layering of fabrics that are easy to see at the bottom of the gown. I also think the hair styling is perfect for this entire look.




























Mila Kunis
Mila sports a lavender dress that is draped and styled in the utmost glamour. The delicate feel and dainty effect, paired with the unexpected light purple is lovely.











1 comment:

  1. My favorite one is Penelope Cruz, and I love the post!!!!!:) My favorite at the oscars 2012 was Rooney Mara

    ReplyDelete