Sunday, April 8, 2012

Beauty- What’s in my Esteé Lauder Promotion Bag

Hey Girls! So for today’s beauty post I am doing a what is in my Esteé Lauder promotion bag. This Friday I went to Bloomingdales and purchased 3 bottles of Esteé Lauder eye make-up remover. (BTW: This gentle eye make-up remover is awesome! I love it b/c it doesn’t leave that kind of film on your eyelid like other brands do.) Because the purchase was $50+ we were rewarded with a large, leopard print cosmetic case with 6 items (some smaller than others.) So I decided I would do a post on which products were included in the bag. If you would like a review on any of these products, leave which one you are wondering about in the comments below, as I have never used these products before. Overall I am very pleased with the amount of product in each sample. You pretty much cannot even call them samples because there is so much product in each! I hope you enjoy, xoxo- The Glam Girls.
Note: This promotion ends while supplies last, so hurry to your Esteé Lauder counter!
1) Pure color long lasting lipstick in Pink Parfait (shimmer). This product is pretty much full size. The packaging is white plastic, which is not as fine as the real product, but is still perfectly fine. The color in the tube seems perfect for all occasions. This is the perfect pink color that is a staple in all beauty collections. (Another brown shimmery color is available as an option.)
2) Pure color lip-gloss in star pink and Sumptuous Bold Volume Mascara in #01 Black. This sample-sized duo is perfect to throw in a clutch with your cell and credit card and you are ready-to-go! The color seems to match nicely with the lipstick above, but a brown shimmer color is available too, which matches with the shimmery brown lipstick.
3) This trio of pure color satin blushes in Exotic Pink, Audacious Plum, and Alluring rose are great to pack on a trip to save space. It includes three wearable colors that work for different occasions and skin-tones in one compact case. This case is white plastic that comes with a small brush for applying the colors.
4) Soft clean cleaner for dry skin (a creamy consistency), comes with a lot of product, that is convenient for trips as well. I am often looking for a cleanser that cleans my face and removes all bacteria build up, but does not strip my face of all its moisture. This seems as though it is moisturizing enough to not dry out skin, but also keeps it clean.
5) Day wear advanced multi-protection, anti-oxidant crème SPF 15. This cream is light enough so you don’t feel weighed down, but thick enough to meet all your moisture needs. The SPF 15 factor is great because you don’t need to remember to apply SPF separately. I always forget to apply sunscreen, of course when I am on the beach I remember, but on a normal day it is still crucial to protect your skin from the sun.     
6) Idealist even skin-tone illuminator. This sample product doesn’t come with the spray tip, but with a plastic piece to dip in like a nail polish wand, and then apply to face. Basically, put this serum to remove acne scars, redness, and any imperfections to get a glowy complexion.

2 comments:

  1. omg, i love their makeup remover too, its so gentle, and leaves you feeling so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome make-up, Pure color long lasting lipstick in Pink Parfait is my favourite I just love pink colour. Did your printed bags are also of pink colour?

    ReplyDelete