Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fashion- Little Lester's Haul

Hey Everyone, today's post is going to be a small, collective Lester's haul. The items that will be shown in this post I have bought within the past two or so weeks, and decided to share them with you today. I hope you enjoy! xoxo- Paris
This is an Emi and Jay white headband that I bought because I usually where my hair back in a bun or pony tail, but the simple hair elastic spruces it up a bit. I also like the white color because it really pops. 
This dress is by Flowers By Zoe and I like it because it is both cute and super comfy. With summer coming, I am always on the look out for ready-to-wear dresses, and this one is  on trend. It is a sleeveless maxi-dress, but does not quite hit the floor, so it gives a casual look. However, despite its casual nature, it still looks put together when paired with the right shoes and accessories. 
I got these Vintage Havana Shorts because I think any girl needs a good pair of jean shorts for the warmer months. These were a great price, looked cute, and go with about almost everything in my closet.
Lastly, I got these more daring red jean shorts (slightly orange, but looks really orange in the photo) by the company Blank because, as I said earlier, every girl needs some denim shorts! I already have blue and white shorts, but I thought I could change it up a bit and wear a brighter color to tie in the neon trend this season. 



1 comment:

  1. I love that white headband from Lesters. My sister and I both have one!
    -YKW

    ReplyDelete