Sunday, June 17, 2012

Beauty- Benefit They're Real Mascara Review

Hey everyone! This requested post was asked to be done after the, "Natural and Dramatic Lashes," post was put up. So, this post is going to review one of my favorite mascaras: Benefit They're Real Mascara! I find that whenever searching for a beauty product you want to splurge on, it is super important to do research. That is why product reviews are so helpful, if you would like more, tell us in the comments. I hope this review is useful! Xoxo-The Glam Girls
This mascara is available at most beauty stores such as Sephora, and of course any Benefit Cosmetics shop, counter, and website. It retails for the price of $22, which is a perfectly fair, if not a great price for any high-end or name brand mascara. You will notice that many mascaras can be priced from anywhere to $20 to $50. However, you don't need to spend $50 on a single tube in order to get great lashes. This mascara makes it possible to elongate, and add volume to lashes. I will admit, it tends to smudge when you try and put it on. I suggest you carefully apply the mascara to lashes with an index card behind the lashes. This will keep the mascara from getting on your eyelid/brow bone throughout the application. Once applied, I have not found any difficulty with the mascara smudging then. In the picture above, you will notice the brush has bristles even at the very tip, creating a small, ball-like, shape. This will allow you to reach any lash, even in hard to reach spaces (like right near the tear duct), to be coated with the product. The actual formula in the tube is average thickness. I prefer a more thin formula (because I like more natural looks), but this works well for bold, look at me lashes because it adds so much volume. It doesn't clump, which is hard to find in many mascaras, but I like to help separate my lashes by using a lash comb afterwards. 

My over all rating would be:

No comments:

Post a Comment