Sunday, August 26, 2012

Beauty- Back to School Lush Haul

The other day I stopped by Lush for some back to school goodies. Since the school year will be pretty busy, I won't have as much time to relax and take a bath, so I decided to pick out some new shower products. I am so pleased with what I bought, and am interested to know what your favorite shower product from Lush are. Tell us your answers in the comments! Hope you enjoy! Xoxo- The Glam Girls


I actually got this a few weeks ago, but decided to add it in with this haul. I usually don't go for sweet scents, but I find that this translates well on the body, for a light, sweet, juicy fragrance that lasts a while. I think it smells like sweet cherries and maybe a hint of grape. 

I think the smell of this is lemony and fresh, which is perfect for a pick me up. I also love how this both exfoliates with sea salt (don't worry, I don't find this too abrasive), as well as cleans with a bubbly lather at the end. 

I have always wanted to try a shower smoothie, and am so glad I chose this one. This is kind of minty with a calming lavender scent. This is perfect for at the end of the day, when I want to unwind from a hard day's work. This is also gentle enough for sensitive skin, which is perfect for me. 

This minty soap, with a burst of fresh apple is also great for mornings when you need to be perked up. The mint is so invigorating, and allows a super refreshing wash. Note: this is wrapped in a black wax which should be peeled off, then the soap is revealed beneath.)

Sample
This light, oaty, chamomile, lavender scented cream is amazing paired with Dreamwash for ultimate soothing qualities. This is also great for sensitive skin, and is also a rich, but not greasy, lotion.

Product I Plan on Purchasing Next

I love, love, love the smell of this lotion. It is a very interesting scent, they combine vanilla, which gives it a rather sweet, overall fragrance, but also add kiwi, for some interest. I have to say, the smell reminds me of a typical lush store, or at least it is a strong layer of the Lush Store scent. The lotion also moisturizes well, but does not seem greasy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment