Sunday, August 5, 2012

Beauty- July Favorites

Hey girls! Now that July has come to an end, it is time for me to post about my favorite beauty products from July. If you like reading these favorites posts, leave us a comment so I know to write more. Enjoy! Xoxo-Paris 
P.S. Don't forget to follow this blog to know when new posts are up, it would really mean a lot to us!
Brazilian Blowout Açai Deep Conditioning Masque- $36 (at drugstore.com)
I actually don't own this product, but I got a rather large sample of it (enough to try for about 6-7 washes) from my grandma. I was telling her about how my hair has been getting curlier, and a bit frizzier, so she gave me this to try. The results are absolutely fabulous. I have used hair masks like this before, but nothing has left my hair so silky- it is incredible!
Bulgari Green Tea Perfume- $120 for 150mL on Bulgari's website (can certainly be bought cheaper in other stores)
This scent brings me back to my trip to Paris many years ago. The hotel's shower gel, lotion, etc. was all in this scent and I love it! It is a gorgeous, fresh scent, which is perfect for daytime. I only have a tester, but for my mom's birthday, we got her the lotion.
Caudalíe Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid w/ SPF 15- $68 at Space NK
An absolutely perfect daytime/nighttime moisturizer that soaks into skin immediately, yet hydrates skin for a smooth finish. An added bonus is the SPF 15, which is perfect for my fair skin. This product is in my new skincare routine (comment if you want a post on my new routine), which is also a favorite of the month.
Ojon Rare Blend Oil- $35
I use this hair oil to basically just make my hair look the best it can be. It makes my ultra curly hair not frizzy, and instead lets my curls be more defined. This also has a nice, light scent and gives a smooth and shiny look overall.
Pantene Medium-Thick Detangler- $3.99 at CVS.com
Although my hair isn't thick (it is probably Fine-Medium), I have tons of curls that make it knotty. I spritz about three sprays of this on my hair brush, and comb it through my hair after I swim at camp for smooth, silky, and hydrated hair. I aslo like how it smells :)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the Bulgari scent! Thanks for recommendation on the detangler I was looking for some!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete