Sunday, June 10, 2012

Beach Fashion

Hey everyone! So this week's fashion post is a companion post to, "Beach Beauty." The five categories in this Beach Fashion post include: Tops, Bottoms, Swimwear, Accessories, and Shoes. Which category do you think displayed the cutest pieces? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below. xoxo- The Glam Girls
Tops
Calypso St.Barth Cynthia Silk Floral Top
Yesterday, I stopped by Calypso and spotted this absolutely stunning shirt. I immediately fell in love, but unfortunately couldn't fit the sizes available. What I love is that it is so delicate and casual. I think this would look great paired with jean shorts, and your bikini top beneath it (that way it can be worn as a cover up too).
Bottoms
Victoria Secret Crochet Shorts
I have mentioned these in the, "Swim into Spring," post, and just had to use them again. They come in so many colors, and crochet is always the perfect material for a cover up.
Swimwear
Les Tout Petits Black/Gold Ruffle Bikini
This is a classic black bikini, with beautiful, thin layers of ruffles throughout the top. As for the bottom, there is one ruffle located at the waist. It is tied by shimmery, gold straps, and although it's hard to tell, little gold flecks are found throughout the suit. (Matches perfectly with Orly Nail Polish in the shade Luxe)
Accessories
San Diego Hat Co. (I bought it at Olive and Bettes) Women's Raffia Cowboy Hat w/ Macramae
I have very fair skin, and to help protect it from the sun, I bought this hat. It is a cowboy hat, but I would say that my hat's sides are bit more relaxed (meaning the sides have drooped a little bit.) This would also look great paired with your swimsuit and coverup for the beach.
Design History (I bought it at Bloomingdales) Grey Shirt/Dress
I believe this is intended to be a shirt or a dress, but I think it can also be worn as a bathing suit cover up. It has a super thin fabric (similar to the one splendid often uses), that is not see through, but is still light and beachy. It is also loose fit, and styled with sequins and a silk-like material, which frayed at the bottom.
Juicy Couture Day Tripper Canvas Bags
I think that any bag you bring to the beach should not be one that is worth tons of money, and will get ruined easily. That is why these affordable (currently on sale now) totes are great for the beach. I also like their fun bright colors, large sequin-like embellishments, and that summery vibe they give. They are big enough to hold your beach bag essentials, and can also be worn as an everyday purse because of the stylish print.
Shoes
Steve Madden Troppic Flip Flops
These flip flops are an easy way to spruce up your beach outfit, both at the beach, and on your way to the beach. You can also wear these wherever, whenever. They are a sleek flip flop, available in beautiful colors, dressed up with a simple, sweet bow. 



1 comment:

  1. I like the shoes the best. My favorite color of them are yellow.
    -YKW

    ReplyDelete