Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fashion- My 3 Favorite Shoes

Hey girls! Today's fashion post is focused on one of my favorite fashion items: shoes! I chose three of my current favorite shoes, and decided to share them with you today. Which is the cutest shoe in your closet right now? Tell us about it in the comments. Xoxo-Paris


J.Crew Tan Suede Macalister (a.k.a. Desert) Boots- I recently bought these, and am glad I did, because they spice up any casual outfit, but dress down any fancy clothes. They are still in style throughout all the seasons, and have gotten me some compliments! 
I love wearing these with detailed socks, scrunched down to add some interest. 
(example of detailed socks- these mismatch ones are from Juicy Couture)
Venettini All Rubber Red Flats with Pink Bow- I have mentioned these in a post before, but had to include these because they are such a great shoe! These eye-catching flats have been complimented a couple of times, and they are really the star of any outfit. 
Vince Camuto Mollan Black Sandals- I got these to wear with the strapless maxi dress I bought at Lester's, (see post, Little Lester's Haul) and haven't stopped wearing them since. I will throw these on with just about anything to dress up my outfit. The black patten leather is super chic, as well as the shiny, gold studs. What I think is unique about these sandals, is the way in which the straps are positioned. They are styled in a way that is a bit different than most common sandals. (Notice the sideways, "V," shape they make?)




2 comments:

  1. I love the shoe post, The boots are fabulous, everyone should have a pair. Also, thanks for the post on how to apply my blush, now I won't continue to look like a clown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pink ballet flats they are so pretty!I hope they come in my size!

    ReplyDelete